Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Invincible #126

At last, we reach the end of my run on Invincible. This is the last issue I colored, which coincided with the end of the "reboot" story arc. Not much else to say, really. Looking back on this issue, I think I see why the rest of the team decided to go with a different colorist. At this point, my coloring style was moving in a different direction, and I think I was starting to lose the plot. I just got carried away with following some sort of vision that was at odds with the style they were looking for.

Of course, this is all speculation. Whatever the case, I see a lot of pages in this issue that I'd like to go back and fix. That said, I feel the same about a LOT of the work I've done in the past. ;)

Anyway, enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment