Thursday, February 7, 2013

Things that I did- Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

The missus and I recently finished watching Season 1 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes on Netflix. I remember dismissing this series out of hand when it first aired in 2010, but I realize that may have been a mistake. All in all, we were thoroughly entertained by the show- solid writing, lots of action, and great characters- and I hope season 2 rolls on Netflix soon. Too bad the series was ultimately canceled, but that's not really surprising.

Until then, let me share some of the work that I did on the accompanying 4-issue comic series. It was tremendous fun, but in hindsight I kindda with I would have kept the look closer to the series. I know that was never intended (at least, no one told me to do that), but it somehow would have felt more "right".







No comments:

Post a Comment